vamom7678

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mixed Emotions

I am so ready for all the leaves to be off the trees. I have raked and blowed leaves for about 3 weeks now and there isn't an end any time soon. We basically live in the woods and while most of the 4 seasons it is lovely,including the fall, the leaves are over whelming.

I have also been going through some Christmas things to get a little better organized for the holidays. I found this little momento in one of the boxes. I think I have kept everything the girls ever did, I probably have their first poopy diaper somewhere ( just kidding) Here is a little someting that is about 25 years old and the little girl just turned 30 in August.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Beth and Becky's mom, from a friend of theirs. I just enjoyed poking through your November posts, and the picture of Beth's Christmas handprint made me laugh at work. Luckily, I do that often enough that no one looks at me funny any more...

    Have fun with the blogging!

    Mark

    By Blogger MHAithaca, at Mon Nov 13, 03:51:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home