vamom7678

Friday, November 03, 2006

...and the winning photo is

So last night in the photography class we..the group...chose which picture is the chosen one out of all the photos taken over the past 6 weeks. I've been pretty pleased with most of the ones I took. The one picked at least has some meaning to me. We have to enlarge and mat the photo for our last class.This picture was taken at the Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles CA. I took in on a trip in early October with daughter #1 to go see daughter #2. It did turn out to be a neat photo.The person in the photo is daughter # 1.



I also found out last night that one of the girls in my class is the daughter of Micky Dolenz,of the Monkeys. She is a really sweet girl and takes excellent photos.I thought she looked like someone I knew from the first class, and she just let is slip out last night.Pretty cool!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home