vamom7678

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Where is winter?

I know, I know, I'll be eating those words in a few weeks..but it has been a warm week-end.

We got up at 4:30 AM and went to watch a 100 year old school house moved down the street. It was pretty neat to see. However I think we could have gone at 7ish and seen the same thing with a little more sleep.


I am posting pictures here I also have another site, but somehow can't get it to work with this...it is linked to a gmail acct which I don't really use.
I've been looking around at different places to get pictures, one place I went was the animal shelter. Not recommended unless you have a heart of stone...I barely made it back to the car without crying...so sad.

Hard to believe the first week of 2007 has zoomed by. I wonder if a photo a day will make it go buy faster??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home