vamom7678

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Who we really are....

The house looks like a house again. Not many Christmas decorations still out. We left the out side stuff up and will take that down next week.

I talked with a friend of mine in Wisconsin today. She was President and I was VP in the band-boosters when our kids were in high school. ( that was a life time ago) We were talking about a Christmas card and newsletter that we had both gotten from the band director and how it didn't seem like her. Then she said that she didn't know who I was either , after she had read my blog where I had listed 10 things about me that people didn't know. That was pretty funny to me, but those were things I guess I really never talked about. So how many other people have things that we may not know anything about ? that might surprise us? I have a few other things, but I probably will never put those out there, some things are better left unsaid,or listed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home