vamom7678

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Trying to Link

Along with the daily posting and pictures, I have been working for the past 3 days on trying to put a link to my site. If you look back I've listed places and things, but I have no links. I've cut and pasted so many things to see if it would work. I know there is a "key" on the site to add them, but somehow it hasn't worked for me. So last night while the TV was chatting about the election, I kept practicing.

Tonight I will be going to the FFX Government building for a presentation by
Roadfood. Looking forward to seeing this. DH and I have tried to be better at eating at more local establishments while we are on the road instead of chains. This can be both a good and bad experience. (check out that link...yayayaya)

Yucky day here in VA, gray and drizzly, suppose to clear and be nicer the rest of the week. Went through some of my summer photos and found one that I liked, to post today.This was taken in Utah in August.Really beautiful part of the country.We'll be going back there in August again for the
Utah Small Sat Conference

I'm on a roll now :-)

A sunny picture for my gray day......

2 Comments:

  • VaMom, thanks for that link to RoadFood. Any affiliation with Jane and Michael Stern. I'm going to investigate further and send that URL on to my DH. We like Chowhound.com. Thanks, Virginia, for keeping the USA on the edge of its legislative seat! At least it's not Florida, again.

    By Blogger Alto2, at Thu Nov 09, 12:07:00 AM GMT-5  

  • The gathering was realy cool. Probably 150-200 people. Both Jane and Michael were vey funny during their talk. I was amazed that 95% of the questions were from men, and that the majority of the people in the audience were "boomers".

    Re:The final count. We're just glad it is over and ready for the Democrats to do what they are going to do and see how much better things get. It really couldn't get much worse.

    By Blogger Her eyes East, at Thu Nov 09, 09:07:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home