vamom7678

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Here it is Saturday night. I just watched the Colts win their game against the Ravens...the kicker won the game for the team. All of the points were from the kicker, but they won, so they continue in the playoffs.

DH has gone to the BMWBMW holiday party with his friend Bill, good for him to get away and have fun with others.....

I'm sitting here watching The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill Great pictures of San Francisco, a little along the line of March of the Penquins, so tissues may be needed.....I liked it,not sure he would.

Continuing to take photos for 365 and 26things. Somedays there are things to take pictures of and somedays I really have to look for them. I had to look for this one..... I titled it "Motivation"

One more week and then a trip to CA is on the books...looking forward to that and new scenery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home