vamom7678

Thursday, December 21, 2006

No time for a Headache!


I woke up this morning with a major migraine. I've had these headaches for 27 years now. They never get any easier to handle...and this is not the time to have one either. I took some medication that just put me in a happy place for a while and it's taken me most of the day to get through it.

I bought some cookies...yes bought , not home made, but these were gourmet cookies ...and took them to the doctors office, where I worked for the man for 16 1/2 years...not necessary for some people, but was for me..to show that I am still a nice person and an employee he should have tried to keep. Wished them happy holidays and the best in '07.

Company comes tomorrow, 78 and her fiancé come in to Dulles at 6am, the future in-laws come into National at 9 am. Looking forward to everyone being here and people being in the house to talk to. Everything is ready,quiches made, fruit cut up, rooms are cleaned.

I hope I'm done with grocery shopping, but I know that won't be the case and I'll be back at Wegman's before Christmas, I'd love to take a bet on that one.

Oh, the Dancing Santa box, it's been around for about 32 years now. When you wind it up Santa dances, it is wound with care though, and it still works...our must have at Christmas time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home