vamom7678

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

In LA

We're here, and have been for 2 days...Nice weather, sunny, 70's,but it is January. It snowed the day we left the east coast.I would have liked to have seen the first snow fall.

I'm pretty much on my own this week, which is really no different that being on the other coast.

I went to the beach today, and they had a farmers market there...I was in 7th heaven!!!!! I was there over and hour taking pictures and just taking it all in. I'll have my own transportation on Thursday and will venture more into downtown. Everyone here is amazed that I would even consider the bus, they said it would take almost 2 hours to get there, and the taxis are way to expensive to do that. I guess I didn't realize that being at the airport is like being in the toolies. I'm Ok with it though. They have a great fittness center here and I'm working out more.

Manhattan Beach

Surfer Man



I was so happy to see this sign on the day I was there

Area fruit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home