vamom7678

Friday, January 19, 2007

Time to say something

I can't beleive I did 2 months of posting....where did all of that stuff come from? I guess I could think up enought stuff to say everyday, but then again, maybe I couldn't or some people might get upset with what I might write down....

Leaving in 2 day for CA. I'll have a lot of time to my self but after touring around HK by myself, Los Angeles will be a cake walk. 78 is taking next Friday off, so at least one day I'll have someone to talk to while I'm out there, the rest of the time it will be me talking to me. DH will be in meetings and will have some late nights also.It will be a nice change for picture taking though. There is nothing left here to take pictures of. It needs to snow so it will look different.But it need to wait till I get back.

I am enjoying the Flickr thingy that 76 and her husband got me for Christmas more than I thought I would. There are so many groups to post pictures to and lot of ideas for places to go and take pictures.

Continuing the attack on the house. Thought I had the rolltop desk sold, but they haven't gotten back to me yet, then the next thing in the couch..one piece at a time.....

Hard for me to believe that it has been one year since I quit my job. I haven't been sorry that I did it. But I do miss the interactions with people.Being an extrovert it is hard to have days where there is no one to talk to unless I go out and make it happen.I have joined some groups and gotten somewhat active, so we'll see how that goes this year.

So, this is a post and I cleaned out the cob webs. Maybe I'll post more next week in LA......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home