vamom7678

Friday, November 10, 2006

Day #10 is special.....

Day #10 should be special, so this entry will be about 10 things people may or may not know about me..

10... I was Home Coming Queen in the 8th grade
9... I was in the movie "All the Way Home" with Robert Preston and Patricia Neal
8... I was president of my junior class in Nursing School
7... I dated a guy in college who was president of the inter-fraternity council and went to all those parties at all the fraternities.
6... I flew back seat in a Navy jet and 36 hours later had a collapsed lung , that kept me in a Navy hospital for over 6 weeks.
5... My husband asked me 3 times to marry him before I decided to marry him.
4... I was going to be a Home Economics teacher, if I didn't become a nurse.
3... I had never seen a pine cone on a tree or carved a pumpkin until I was married.
2... I have a difficult time spending money
1... I have belonged to the National Weight Loss Registry for 3 years.

4 Comments:

  • I think I only knew number 7, 5 and 4. Thanks for sharing.

    this movie you were in....can it be rented? and can you be seen? and where are the pictures to prove number 10?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 10, 06:25:00 PM GMT-5  

  • Glad you learned something. I think you could see me in the back ground. They filmed it over near UT, like off of 17th Street.I don't think you can rent this one. It was made in 1964. The pictures to prove #10 maybe shown this week-end..eek...did I just write that.

    By Blogger Her eyes East, at Fri Nov 10, 11:06:00 PM GMT-5  

  • I'm with becky, I didn't know most of those. . .
    homecoming queen? frat parties? not you!?!? :)
    Were you just an extra in this movie?

    Guess I don't know my mother as well as I thought.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 11, 07:09:00 AM GMT-5  

  • I was an extra in the movie. I think I was in the 8th or 9th grade. It was pretty cool. I even got Robert Prestons' autograph. The parties at UT were some of the funnest things I have ever done, just remember I lived in the nurses dorm across town, not on campus.Not knowing is why I put some of this on here for you both :-)

    By Blogger Her eyes East, at Sat Nov 11, 08:11:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home