vamom7678

Monday, November 20, 2006

Day 20...10 more to go!!!

I think the time has gone fairly quickly. But then again November and December always seem to zip by to me.

Spent the day shopping, in real time and on the web. I hopefully have found the dress to wear to 78's wedding in July, not a small feat, looking for a dress to wear in July in November. But then again, I'll do anything to avoid having to wear a MOB dress. Most of those dresses seem to have beads and glitter, just not sure why. I thought all of the attention was to be on the bride. They also seem to be to dressy for a beach wedding, but then again that is my opinion. BTW, this is not a link to actual dresses being considered.

I also bought Christmas gifts for some of the family. I thought Monday might be quieter at the mall and it was to a point, but it is already a little crazy . I'm really looking forward to the holidays this year, especially since I have more time off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home