vamom7678

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Day #12



Following on the heels of a beautiful Saturday, today is quite the opposite.Poopy day, rainy and cold. Great day for chili ,watching football on TV, and putting day #12 of NaBloPlMo online.

Trying to get up the nerve to post the before and after photos of my weight loss , so it can show why I belong to the National Weight Control Registry . Looking through the photos, there are not a lot of full body pictures , most are just face shots and I am behind people...funny how we do that. Like it will make a difference.It certainly did to me at the time. I actually lost over 30 lbs , but have maintained the total of 30 lb weigh loss. So here are the photos and the face says it all. The first one was taken Spring 02 and the second one was taken Jan 06, (I was sitting on a motorcycle)



I started WW June 02, made goal Dec 02, and Lifetime, Jan 03. It is not a diet, it's a life style change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home