vamom7678

Monday, November 13, 2006

The 13th Daily Blog



Today continues to be gray and dreary. I took this picture at 4pm with my new camera lens . Nice! Takes great pictures in low light, and it is a really neat size. This is a Christmas present, but I wanted to use it now. This may be changed to an Anniversary gift, since that date is before Christmas.

I started my day having breakfast with another NaBloPoMoer .Glad she called last night to remind me, otherwise I would have forgotten.

Then I helped a friend who moved 2 1/2 months ago, work on unpacking some boxes.She is totally overwhelmed. Her husband fell last week and shattered both heels .He will be unable to put ANY weight on his feet for at least 6 months. This will have a big impact their lives, since he does so much around the house. DH and I will go back over tonight and hang some shades and a few pictures. I think if we do a little at a time to help this will be a good thing. They are both very nice people and this will be hard to have others do things for them.
Let's hope the sun will come out tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home