vamom7678

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Who reads your blog?

I spent last night watching a movie and having dinner with my husband. While doing these activities I clicked on the randomiser and just clicked away. Found some interesting ones, funny ones, sad ones, and everything in between. What was interesting was the number of blogs that no comments. A lot asked questions, one even offered to do FREE headers for the first 3 people to blog on her site.....all but Blogger....other wise I would have said yes. She had one taker.....
So of the thousand plus bloggers doing the NaBloPoMo how many have no comments or answers to their questions after 17 days? I did make some comments on a few that I found interesting. There was a blog on toast written on 11/16.....I loved it!

So what is the answer to my question? Who reads and comments on your blog? I have 76 and 78 that will occasionally comment. I was reviewed by Holly. I get the spammer, which I delete. Otherwise there are very few others. We'll see if I get any answers :-)

I went to the mall yesterday to take some pictures. I've decided to take pictures of neon and I thought I might fine something there in one of the little stores, well guess what...I can't take pictures in the mall and BTW, there is no neon in the mall..they don't allow it !!!!!!Guess I'll have to hit the bars.

5 Comments:

  • you can't take pictures in the mall?
    Try the shopping center on the corner of 50 and Waples Mill.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 18, 03:21:00 PM GMT-5  

  • I belong to a blogring, so I do have regulars who read my blog. Still very few actually comment. (sigh). And it's surprising what they comment on. My most comments ever were about not liking halloween.

    with nablopomo, I am getting several new commentors... but I'm not sure any of them will return.

    By Blogger Debra, at Sat Nov 18, 04:23:00 PM GMT-5  

  • Hi, your blog happened to be my first stop on the randomizer tonight!
    I have a couple old friends who comment often, and some other people stop by & comment occasionally. I've had a few new visitors this month, and it's nice when they comment, but I don't mind having only a few "regulars."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 18, 07:41:00 PM GMT-5  

  • I don't have any regular commenters besides my sister in law. Not sure why, perhaps because this blog is a baby blog.
    -Holly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Nov 18, 08:21:00 PM GMT-5  

  • Hi there. I was away for a few days. Glad to see you're getting such recognition for your writing and pix. I would guess about a dozen people read my blog, mostly friends or those whom I've found via NaBloPoMo. Happy Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger Alto2, at Mon Nov 20, 10:11:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home