vamom7678

Thursday, November 16, 2006

This grosses me out!

OK this is really gross to me.

NBC4 did a story on the 5pm news about it yesterday evening.....showing all of this "ick"

I do not have pierced ears, I think I am the only one in the world who doesn't, but then again that's OK...the "hole" thing really grosses me out and this makes me queasy....I'm a nurse. I worked in surgery and loved it, but this....oogly!!

76 and 78 have pierced ears, but I didn't take them, my sister did..I can't even watch it being done. I know why. I had a traumatic viewing of this in nursing school, friends using an ice cube and an 18 gauge needle to do it....I can still remember watching while everyone was piercing each others ears and I knew there was no way in he** that I was going to have that done to me.....

We had a patient come into the office one time that had a tear, her child had pulled on her hoop earring and ripped her ear, I was so grossed out, I had to leave the room after I apologized to the pt.

A photo of my unpierced left ear...the right one is not pierced either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home