vamom7678

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The day before....

Heads Up.......

The average Thanksgiving meal contains around 3,000 calories and 229 grams of fat. Yikes!

This was on Hungry Girl this morning...did I need to see this? But then again,it's only one day. I love all the foods relating to Thanksgiving day, except cranberry sauce. Not a big fan of that. I like cranberry juice, and if there is a cranberry spread on a sandwich I might be ok with that. Maybe it's because I grew up with that jellied canned stuff, but I don't like homemade sauce either.

I have made my pie and baked the squash already today, everything else can wait till tomorrow. Its just the 2 of us, should be a quiet day. I"ll worry about 76 being on the road tomorrow going to NC, and hopefully 78 will make it to WI later this evening to be with her future in-laws.

Went out today after seeing an area with a lot of Bluebirds, but by the time I got there they were all gone, guess I thought they would wait on me. Anyway, got this picture of a tree trunk that I thought was pretty neat.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home