vamom7678

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I think they're all down!!!!

Here are some before and after pictures taken over the past month...while yes they are lovely with all the colors, I'm glad that they are all down and out of the yard.....I've blown and raked the leaves at least 3 times a week for the past month...Now the grass needs to be cut, but is way to wet from the last rain and it's suppose to rain again this week-end.
These show the front upper right of the yard.....


This is a view out the back door with and without leaves, such a different view. I only have to blow off the deck for these leaves, most just go into the woods.

1 Comments:

  • I'm trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) Nice pics, and good luck with finding a MOTB dress. Me, I like a little sparkle and I think it's kind of expected of the MOTB. ;) But then, who cares what's expected? :)

    By Blogger Snoskred, at Wed Nov 22, 06:24:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home