vamom7678

Friday, November 24, 2006

What have I done?

Before I answer that, how cute is this little purse? A lady in line at Sears let me take this picture and yes I took the camera to the mall, and I did take a few pix of the madness. Just thought this was really cute. She said it was a gift bag a few years ago from Bath and Body. Just cute!

I guess I've enjoyed this month of nablopomo so much that now I've signed up for Holidailies
and, (this one I really can't believe I did), I've signed up for this . I've even started a new blog
for this one, I'm not sure even how to do some of this..so it will be a learning lesson too.


I am excited about the 365 days of pictures. I don't have to post it everyday, just take a picture everyday. and upload them several times a week..I can do that, right? I don't have a lot going on in 2007 , do I? Right... my mothers 75th birthday, 2 nephews graduation, 3 weddings, one of which is VAMOM's 78, a trip to CA and UT in August , 2 motorcycle events that I know of, (this will change), reunion with nursing school buds, that I am in charge of planning.Bikerman also wants to plan a vacation somewhere, sometime, when we're not really busy...so I can take a picture a day and post them to this site, can't I? We'll see.

I even started another Photo Blog on the Blogger Beta site...just want to check it out before I move everything. I'm not a fan of Beta anything, they have a tendency to have problems in the beginning, so after it is more stable I may switch over. However this may be where I post the best of the best......Up date here...the beta site sux big time.SO glad I did not switch this one over...I don't think anyone that did, or has started a beta one is happy.So I may move that one over here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home