vamom7678

Friday, December 01, 2006

Holidailies is here!!!

Today is the first day of Holidailies.
I use my blog just to write about what is going on today....sometimes tomorrow too. I just finished one month of writing online, so we'll see if I can keep it going. Everything that needs to be said about me is on the side bar, so I'll not bore you with that.This is still a learning thing for me. I just figured out how to put a calendar on. I'd love to put a little sign of Holidailies on here, but don't know how..I'm working on it though.

Three weeks from today, I'll have a house full of people. I'm excited about that and hope that the weather will work for everyone that is flying, including my daughter and her fiance and his family. That is the only bad thing about traveling during the winter, is the weather.

I love this wreath,
however I have a feeling that vamom's 76 and 78 and will not share that feeling.

1 Comments:

  • the wreath is cute. Alcove has them hanging up in their restaurant here in LA.

    I can't believe we'll be there in 3 weeks! Time flies...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Dec 01, 02:35:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home