vamom7678

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Motorcycle Day....and 5 more days to go

There is still one more day to the week-end yayayayyy.

We went on a motorcycle ride to West VA, Harpers Ferry

,and Charlestown,( we did not play).
The photo is for Robbie a nurse I worked with who loved this place.

Then we went to Tuscarora Mill
a really neat place to eat,and the food was nummy. After lunch we went into this little bakery we split a pecan bar and one coffee.
we are so cheap it's not even funny. It had some neat photo opportunities though and smelled wonderful.
Just a fun day. No stress, no rushing around. Back roads were empty . Was a little nippy, but I had a heated vest on, so I was toasty.

Then I spoke with Vamom's 76 today. She pointed out the Holidailies and noted the "portal "thingy, ( what ever that is) then there is the
Holidailies at Home thingy, so I'm not really sure about that one....I think I need to read more about it. I noted that you can post a minimum of 50 words or one photograph to the Holidailies. Maybe I could do the photo thing and be into the habit for January.....decisions, decisions. Five more days left in November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home