vamom7678

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I did it , I did it....I did it

I must have worked for 3 hours last night trying to get the NaBloPoMo elf, and the Holidailies buttons uploaded to my blog. I just couldn't do it. Then for some reason,something clicked. I uploaded them to PictureTrail and they have a URL thingy and I cut and pasted and it worked yayayayayay. You all just don't know how happy I am to have done this.....I have a simple brain in this head and none of this makes sense to me......I'm a nurse not a computer person, I have really come a long way with it. There used to be many fights over folders and files....I'm enjoying this, but I wanted to add some bells and whistles like everyone else :-)

Found out today that my dad has to have surgery. Found a polyp on his colon, it is benign, which is a good thing, but he has surgery on Dec 13th. I may try and go down that week-end . Luckily I have a brother and sister that live in Knoxville and they will be able to help. I told daddy that I'd try and come down before Christmas.....My mom doesn't drive and daddy will be out of commision for a while....I don't mind driving down to TN, I just will have to keep and eye on the weather...there are mountains on the way down....not a fun thing in bad weather.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home