vamom7678

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Zoomy Week-end and Babble


First week-end in December and zoom...it's gone. Got the candles in the windows, some lights on the deck. Put some greens around the front door , so the outside the house looks festive.

Went out to dinner last night with a motorcycle friend of DH and met his wife. Most of his friends that he rides with,have wives that don't socialize with their husbands friends, plus I am the only one of them that ride on the back of the bike with the husband. This couple was really nice and we had a great time out. I wish we had more friends to go out with...sadly we don't.

Plan to just stay put today, gather what has been bought and box it up to mail out. With a possible trip to TN, I'll be taking those packages down instead of mailing. Somehow I just can't get the energy up to wrap the presents. Maybe it's to early,or not cold enough. Maybe just a little snow would help...not to much...I don't know.

DH want so go to the movies..We have 2 sitting on the table that we have not watched. I really don't want to go anywhere today. I think I'll win this one :-)

I think I've gotten this trip to TN in the back of my mind and can't get it out. Daddy will becoming home from the hospital probably 5 days before Christmas, I spoke with my sister today, she brought up the issue of her family being gone right after Christmas and how the baby brother is going to have to step up to the plate here....he can, the question is will he. My mom doesn't drive and daddy will not be able to for a while.I'll also be out of town the Friday after Christmas until New Years Eve. I'm already thinking of going back down there in January too.

Ok enough said, think I'll light a Christmas smell candle and think happy thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home