vamom7678

Thursday, February 08, 2007

February projects and fun

February project.....after selling the roll top desk , the next step was to paint the study...painting a white ceiling white...that falls into the real fun group. The ceiling is done, did the trim and bookcases today....a word that comes to mind is sore, very sore.Legs, back and arms....

I'll do the walls tomorrow. DH gets to do the windows this week-end. I hate doing windows.It will look good once it is done. In the mean time all the books and "stuff" is in the living room and dining room, which means 3 rooms are messy.


February fun....76 and I went to Lets Dish last night, it was a lot of fun and we made some pretty good entrees. Will just need a salad and a veggie, maybe some crusty bread to make a meal. I did this before and made 4 things...this time I made 8 items and I think we both got about 10-12 meals out of it. The session was full, which makes it a lot of fun.They serve coffee and tea, with cookies and scones that they bake while you are there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home