vamom7678

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

30 years ago on Santa's Lap


A baby's first Christmas..there is only one.

What a fun time we had.

I was 25 years old, had been married for 2 years and I had a little girl to keep me company while her daddy was flying jets off an aircraft carrier. He was home the day she was born, just flew off the carrier that day. He left again when she was 3 weeks old, came back home when she was 3 months old. He was home for her first Christmas. Then left again when she was 4 1/2 months old and came back home again when she was almost a year old.It was just the two of us and looking back, I have to say how did I do all that?

30 years ago was a life time for me, but I do remember the first Christmas, the first ornaments and the first time she saw Santa.

1 Comments:

  • what amuses me most is that I look happy on Santa's lap. . .kind of like "what fun is in store next!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Dec 05, 09:10:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home