vamom7678

Monday, December 04, 2006

Holiday Music and Winning!!!


The prompt today was about Holiday Music. I like it in the stores when I'm shopping. I like most all of the religious songs you sing in church. I was in the choir when I was Jr High and High school, so I know the words to all of those. In the days of the dinosaur you could sing those songs in schools too. But we won't go there. I'm not fond of the chipmunk songs, or the running over grandma song either. I like most of the "soft " Christmas songs, that's funny considering what I'm about to say....

In the car , my most favorite is Trans-Siberian Orchestra , cranked up high. We saw them in concert last year and loved it.It was really an awesome concert. We were going to go again this year but will be out of town.

On another note VAMOM's 76 was a winner in NaBloPoMo. How exciting for her.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home