vamom7678

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Searching for the "J" ornament

Last year I bought some initial ornaments for us..... B,C,E,C, and R.They were silver with little sparkly stones in them, like diamonds, but not. I got them at a nursery and went back there several weeks ago to see if by chance they had a "J" . Need this to go with the R. They knew what I was talking about, they might have some in the back, haven't gotten everything out,lots of inventory,blah,blah, blah. Last Sunday I went back,gave my name ,phone # and the letter "J" as a reminder. I got a call this morning, they had found a "J", it was silver.,.yayayayay! Drive down to the nursery , gave them my name and they bring out a "J" that someone in kindergarten could have made. It was about 5" tall, cut out of cardboard and sprinkled with silver glitter :-0

I thanked them and said this didn't even come close, another lady said she did know what I was talking about and she took the paper with my name and phone #, said they still had more things in storage. So until I get that ornament, I'll hold off on putting the others on the tree......however I did buy this today.
...so now the "J" has an ornament on the tree.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home