vamom7678

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Family

Family is something most people really take for granted, until something happens......

Seeing my dad in the hospital was not an easy thing. My mom was in the hospital about a year and a half ago and that was not easy, but the dad is a different thing. I guess we never think anything is going to happen to them, and when it does , it's a tough pill to swallow. I guess being "the nurse" doesn't make it any easier either. It has been 3 days since the surgery and he is on a liquid diet, wants to eat, but also has the nausea from the pain medication....he is trying though...it will take time. He doesn't want to wait, but understands that he must.

Dinner last night with my sister and her husband and my niece and nephew. Today, DH and brother-in-law will put in new garage door opener that daddy has layed out in his garage.He didn't want them to do it, but it will happend anyway.

I'd like to take some pictures. Last time I was here I got some of my better pictures. I'll also be running around with my sister and niece.....hmmmmm....enought said :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home