vamom7678

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Scattered Thoughts


12-12-06 We're almost half way through the days till Christmas. I feel very scattered.I need to put it all together, but the pieces aren't fitting.

I have lists all over the house about what needs to be done. I don't feel particually stressed, just not as in control as I should be, or that I want to be. The Christmas tree is up, not decorated, but drinking water like crazy..which is a good thing.

Had a fun time yesterday making cookies and going into DC to see the trees. Spoke with Vamom's 78 in CA, she bought her wedding dress yesterday....I haven't even seen what it looks like...how do I feel about that? Just kind of slipped right in there....My dad's having major surgery tomorrow, he's 76, he'll be fine, he has to be. I'll be making the 7+ hour drive down on Friday for the week-end, to see him and my mom. This fits into the puzzle somehow. I just wasn't planning on a trip to Tennessee . The sands are slipping through the hour glass ..... Hair appt,office party,mammogram ( always high on the list of fun things to do),and I'm on a list to get to do a tour of the White House next week. I'm not really complaining about any of this and I know everything will be fine.

I think I just need to take it one day at a time and go from there. This is the way I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home