vamom7678

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Nuts and Bolts and Woody and God

I guess most people call it "Party Mix" , but I grew up calling it Nuts and Bolts. It has the Chex cereal in it, although I have made it with Crispix before. The difference is I also put Cheerios in it, and the thinnest pretzels I can find. I make a lot and give it out to friend and family...makes me think of when I was little, it is so much better than the stuff you can buy all year.

While I was decorating the house today, I saw lots of birds out the kitchen window. The cardinal must have sat on the bird feeder for a good 15 minutes,time enough for me to get the zoom lens on.
The female was in the tree beneath the deck..

Then while I was snapping away, I saw "Woody" This bird is huge. Luckily I did have the zoom lens on and was able to get a decent picture.

I played Christmas music and danced around the house to the Charlie Brown Christmas song......it was snowing in Tennessee today....

Oh yeah, and God answered my question today too......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home