vamom7678

Friday, February 16, 2007

Frozen in......


DH got home from California Tuesday night, walked into the house just as the TV announced that all the airports in the area were closed.....whew! It did snow some that day( less than 2") and I shoveled the driveway.

During the night we got about 4" of sleet,snowy ice, fun, fun, fun. DH HAD to go into work and said he would shovel the driveway when he got home. I got up and tried to start the snow blower. Knowing now what I know....I will never use the blower again. I wasted so much time and energy getting very little accomplished. In the mean time, the temps were dropping. By the time DH got home from work, the driveway was frozen and unable to be blown or shoveled. It has been that way now for 3 days. I have tried several times to chop it, salt it, what ever...it's not going away until the temps rise.

I'm ready for spring time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home