vamom7678

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pictures and the "EYE"

I pretty much take pictures now all the time. Not saying I'm a great picture taker, but some of the ones I have taken aren't to bad.

The pictures we took last night at the party and before we left home turned up out of focus and not really good. This was taken with DH's new camera. Not really his fault, more reading is being done as I type. But I know the feeling of taking pictures and then downloading them, only to have them look like crap..you can't retake some pictures.

Then there is the " Eye of the Photographer" thing. Everyone that takes pictures for fun and hobby knows what they are looking at. It might not be what others see or will see, but you know what and why you are taking the picture.. Currently I am taking pictures of "color" . Red ,green ( not related to Christmas),blue and white,etc. Yesterday, while looking at Christmas trees ,I was snapping away, and saw this picture and took it. DH saw someone look at me like I was crazy to take this photo

What I saw was "white", not really an easy color to find out there....except for the obvious...snow....I'm looking for pictures that are not the obvious. Here are a few examples of other colors, like red and green, not related to Christmas:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home