vamom7678

Monday, December 11, 2006

Cookies, Dogs and DC

Vamom's 76 came over today and we made Christmas cookies. I thought it went fast, we were very organized. We both had the dough made ahead, so it was like an assembly line. She made cookies for people at work. I made cookies for us :-)

The grand-dog came with her...he was so good and what a hoot. He chased away the squirrels on the deck. I think they were very surprised when Miller came out the back door after them. When we went back to their house he was exhausted, just plopped on the couch and closed his eyes. I don't think he sat still for 5 minutes the entire time he was here.

Then 76 and I went into DC to see the trees, this took the place of a trip to NYC. It was a beautiful evening. Not really cold, not crowded while we were there, although it was getting more crowded by the time we left. It has been a few years since I 've been down there to see the tree. This is the one on the Ellipse with all the state trees around it. Very pretty. We also had a yummy dinner in DC too......
Nice to spend the day with my favorite daughter in VA :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home